Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2008 problem

Options
  • 16-08-2008 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

I decided to take an easy route this time and take over Barcelona. So far so good, but every season I cannot register players. For example, last season, the game would not allow me register Iniesta, Gudjonsen, Jorquera and Yaya Toure. This new season in addition to the aforementioned, it won't allow me register Sylvinho, Thuram and Huntelaar. I can use them in CL and cup games alright, but obviously that isn't good enough.

Is this a problem experienced by anyone else, or is it just a glitch in my one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Rubber Johnny

gimmick wrote: »
    I decided to take an easy route this time and take over Barcelona. So far so good, but every season I cannot register players. For example, last season, the game would not allow me register Iniesta, Gudjonsen, Jorquera and Yaya Toure. This new season in addition to the aforementioned, it won't allow me register Sylvinho, Thuram and Huntelaar. I can use them in CL and cup games alright, but obviously that isn't good enough.

Is this a problem experienced by anyone else, or is it just a glitch in my one?

You have to register them. i.e Give them squad numbers before the 31st of August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I know that, but it will not allow me register them. As in, when I move the 'cursor' over them, it disappears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

this happened me before with Barcelona for some reason. never did figure out what exactly it is, i just got bored of the game. very annoying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

la liga in general annoys me in FM08 with administrative things

Advertisement