Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is There a Pub Quiz Night in Greystones?

Options
  • 16-08-2008 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello All

I'm moving to Greystones soon and would like to know if there are any Pub Quizzes on in the village or surrounding area. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

Not that I know of.

Greystones' pub and nightlife scene is very dull. The pubs here are fairly bad, Bray would be good, I'd say there would be some quizzes there.

I may be wrong, there could be some in Greystones, but I didn't think there was, The burnaby is quite a dull pub, and it wouldn't strike me as having a quiz night, or anything remotely fun, the Beach House is slightly better, but I'd still be unsure if they have anything decent, they used to have music, not too sure now, haven't been in a while, I tend to go to Wicklow town or Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

tuesday nights in woodlands there's a quiz

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

the rugby club has quizzes occasionally too

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

maximusk wrote: »
    Hello All

I'm moving to Greystones soon and would like to know if there are any Pub Quizzes on in the village or surrounding area. Thanks.

Woodlands (Script) are starting a quizz night, i think its on tuesdays

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Also you should buy one of the local papers, Bray People or The new one, in the "whats on in your area" section, you'll usually find a quiz or 2, not always Greystones mind usually near enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

the local papers normally report from recent quizzes rather than future ones i've frustratingly noticed.

Advertisement