Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ps3 Broke, Will I lose my cod4 online stats?

• 16-08-2008 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭

My ps3 broke last week and I was on the 2nd prestige mode online in cod4, Replacement is due to be sent to me monday by sony and I was just wondering does anyone know if I will be able to load ip my same online profile for my games, most importantly cod. As a side note, as soon as it broke, (harddrive fried inside im led to believe) I contacted sony entertainment and a courier collected it a day later, tuesday and my FREE replacement is due monday. Quality service I must say.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I'm pretty sure theres a way you can transfer your save games onto USB sticks or whatever through the PS3 firmware.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Codofwar wrote: »
    My ps3 broke last week and I was on the 2nd prestige mode online in cod4, Replacement is due to be sent to me monday by sony and I was just wondering does anyone know if I will be able to load ip my same online profile for my games, most importantly cod. As a side note, as soon as it broke, (harddrive fried inside im led to believe) I contacted sony entertainment and a courier collected it a day later, tuesday and my FREE replacement is due monday. Quality service I must say.

nope. Everything is saved on activisions servers.

As for your friends? They're still there. Just make sure you remember your password.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

giggsy664 wrote: »
    nope. Everything is saved on activisions servers.

As for your friends? They're still there. Just make sure you remember your password.

Are you sure?

Because its all client side on PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah it's all on activision servers for the Xbox 360 so I presume it's the same for Playstation 3. I did lose my save on PC and had to start from the begining 1 time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

Why does the console version have online stats, and not the pc?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Andyfbt

not sure. You have a user name and log in so i am guessing you can just use it again on your new PS3.

Anyway 2nd prestige is not too far gone to catch up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

happened me too a while back..once you log in with your name and password all online records are restored - including your rank.

Advertisement