Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl/Adli munchies

• 16-08-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone tried Knights brand crips - large 175g bag of "slow roasted lamb with Moroccan spices" Cooked in sunflower and nastie additives. The flavour is subtle not head exploding.

€1.59 a pack. Deffo worth checking out.

Sirus cereal bars also about 1.50 for a pack of 10.

The cashew nuts are expensive I have to say - nearly a fiver I think and they are so addictive you'd get through them in an evening.

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Tasted the Sweet Chilli version of the crisps you're talking about the other night, they're gorgeous. The flavour is very different to the Sensations ones but they're still lovely. Are the cashew nuts you're talking about the ones with the salt and cracked black pepper? I don't know if my mother gets them in Aldi or Lidl, but I love them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Buy your cashews from Aldi, you can get a decent enough size bag for about 2 quid. Very strange Lidl's are so expensive

Advertisement