Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

46A bus route

Options
  • 16-08-2008 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

hey guys. still hvnt found accommodation and was just wondering if anyone could give me a birds eye view of where the 46a goes after belfield. i know it hits stillorgan and dun laoghaire but if you could just give me the exact directions tht would be great! thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

It goes from Dun Laoghaire through Monkstown Farm to Bakers Corner up to Foxrock Church and takes a right onto the N11. It keep on the n11 through stillorgan, by UCD, through Donnybrook and on to Leeson Street, then goes up around the green through the city centre onto O'Connel street. You'll get a complete stop list on the dublin bus website

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Hey! After Belfield, the 46A heads south along the Stillorgan dual carriageway and stays on this road until in turns right into Stillorgan village, then after going through the village it goes back out onto the dual carriageway and heads south again until Foxrock church. Here it turns left down Kill Lane.

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 HoldOnTight

thanks so much guys. really helped. just curious hw long it would take from dun laoghaire to ucd. also, can anyone suggest any other places near ucd tht has frequent buses. ive looked at donnybrook and clonskeagh but they are much too expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

thanks so much guys. really helped. just curious hw long it would take from dun laoghaire to ucd.

Think it's 40-45 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

yeah, off peak when the roads are empty you can do it in 30 mins. Don't rule out the DART if you don't mind a bit of a walk though. It's about 20 mins from Booterstown station, and about 8-10 mins on the train from Booterstown to DL

• Advertisement
Advertisement