Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The madness that is Crispin Glover

• 16-08-2008 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭

A friend pointed me towards some clips of this weird actor, Crispin Glover. I figure hes gotta be on acid for his first Letterman appearance. I was kinda pi**ed off during the second interview, with Letterman for interrupting Crispin explaining what was going on during his original appearance. I presume it would've let on to how his friend got him gear.

For those who haven't seen it before... enjoy?

Letterman Interview #1

Letterman Interview #2

Clowny Clown Clown
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Jaysus he's off the wall.

He'd make a good villain in the next batman haha

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You should see the stuff he directs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I never knew George McFly was nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I never knew George McFly was nuts.

THANK you. Was annoying the hell out of me.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    He'd make a good villain in the next batman haha
    Go to 2:30...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Head full of mescaline, crazy dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

"See what a cigar will do to you? ....Clown...."

Haha, what a great song! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Mad as a hat! I heard that he hotly resisted the ending to the original BTTF, saying that George McFly should have ended up as some kind of greaser dude in a vest and stuff - said it was his vision of George and tried to get the rest of the cast to support him... but no one did. Filmed it as planned under heavy protest.

Advertisement