Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your favourite now?

Options
  • 16-08-2008 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

The other poll is a bit old.

Who's your favourite BB9 housemate? 65 votes

Rex
    0% 0 votes
    Mohamed
    27% 18 votes
    Nicole
    9% 6 votes
    Lisa
    1% 1 vote
    Rachel
    6% 4 votes
    Kathreya
    15% 10 votes
    Darnell
    4% 3 votes
    Michael
    16% 11 votes
    Sara
    18% 12 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Now that Stuart is gone probably Lisa or Sarah....weird year this year, don't actually have a favourite at all. Don't really want to see any of the ones that are left win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

None big brother is SH1TE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

Mikey to win. Rex to lose(such a pr1ck):rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

the public got rid off all the good ones long ago. steph,jen,sylvia,mario,luke.

that was when it was decent to watch.

now id rather watch paint dry over a lonnnng period of time.

mo,rachel,lisa.........QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Rachel is my favourite hope she wins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Public got rid of the goodones?? Jen, Sylvia, Luke! Wouldnt call them good by a long shot.

good to watch imo.

slightly more entertaining television then the ones left in there. thats for sure.

mikey to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Kat to win!!!

Ccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭brucer24!

mikey to win........only because there is nobody else that i like left.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I thought you said you were going to stop watching a few weeks back? :rolleyes:

I still want Rachel to win. I still think it's fairly open although Mikey looks strong now.

• Advertisement

I thought you said you were going to stop watching a few weeks back? :rolleyes:

I still want Rachel to win. I still think it's fairly open although Mikey looks strong now.
    i have stopped watching, i still know wat there like

i have stopped watching, i still know wat there like

Well on other threads you've been saying you find Mikey funny so either you're basing that on hearsay or you are still watching.

I knew you would be. ;)

mikey was always funny. keeping tabs on me are ya??
    i have stopped watching, but i do see some shows.

mikey was always funny. keeping tabs on me are ya??
    i have stopped watching, but i do see some shows.

I knew it. :cool:

I knew it. :cool:

and its STILL ****!!;)

Actually want Rachel to win just to piss Rex off, it'd be worth it to see his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

C'mon The Rex!

Why do people like that horrible gobsh1te of a man?! I don't get it. And I've gone back over old programmes and I still don't get it. Seriously, if he wins it's silly, he's a tosser. I'd rather boring Rachel win. At least she's nice. What does Rex's behaviour teach kids? Bully someone and you'll be popular? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Why do people like that horrible gobsh1te of a man?! I don't get it. And I've gone back over old programmes and I still don't get it. Seriously, if he wins it's silly, he's a tosser. I'd rather boring Rachel win. At least she's nice. What does Rex's behaviour teach kids? Bully someone and you'll be popular? :confused:

he has to be the most entertaining in there though. hes funny. i would rather see someone who has entertained me for 10 weeks win than rachel. even if she is a nicer person (supposedly), what has she done to entertain the public?? hes not a bully either. alex was a bully. rex has a total disregard for other peoples feelings but hes not a bully. id like to see him win. its not like i have to live with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

he has to be the most entertaining in there though. hes funny. i would rather see someone who has entertained me for 10 weeks win than Rachel. even if she is a nicer person (supposedly), what has she done to entertain the public?? hes not a bully either. alex was a bully. rex has a total disregard for other peoples feelings but hes not a bully. id like to see him win. its not like i have to live with him.

He tells her what to wear.
    He won't tolerate her wearing heels.
    She is not Allowed to have male friends, ( Her Words ).
    He talks about her for 6 weeks and when she goes in he says she ruined his experience in BB.
    He manipulates her all the time by pressing her buttons.
    He knows how she will react to certain things and yet he continues to question her.
    He is a contradiction in himself.
    Having said that.
    I want Nicole out.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

'He tells her what to wear.'
    He tells her what he'd like her to wear, she can always say no. Like what's he going to do-huff? It doesn't bother her pushing him away all the time even though he sulks.

He won't tolerate her wearing heels.
    He says he hates when she wears heels, she must still wear them.

He talks about her for 6 weeks and when she goes in he says she ruined his experience in BB.
    And hasn't she? With her sulking and mood swings.

He manipulates her all the time by pressing her buttons.
    I think they manipulate each other.

He knows how she will react to certain things and yet he continues to question her.:D[/quote]
    She keeps dropping hints about stuff she knows. For all she knows the tabloid story may not be true. Another thing remember the other day he was trying to say something to her in a song about how things are portrayed in the house? I think he was worried about how him and Steph came across too. He must be going silly with curiosity.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Have to say I agree with Ann - and she is still wearing the high heels. She is a young woman - not a child.
    She is also quite assertive and very capable of telling Rex to "leave her alone" if she doesn't want his company.

yep. 100%:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Maybe I could have worded that a bit clearer.
    I was talking about his attitude.:)
    Just because she lets him doesn't mean his attitude is nice , it is anything but.
    I do find him to be a bully at times , it is ok for him to browbeat people in the house but dare Mikey speak the truth to him and Nicole and Rex is all dont be disrespectful to my girlfriend.
    He did not have that attidude when he was disrespecting Rachel. Funny that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Rex is a bit of a bully at times dosn't care about other housemates feelings.Roll on Friday night goodbye Nicole.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

he has to be the most entertaining in there though. hes funny. i would rather see someone who has entertained me for 10 weeks win than rachel. even if she is a nicer person (supposedly), what has she done to entertain the public?? hes not a bully :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:either. alex was a bully. rex has a total disregard for other peoples feelings but hes not a bully :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:. id like to see him win. its not like i have to live with him.

Mr. Guy , You need to get out more ofter ;)

Mr. Guy , You need to get out more ofter ;)

why thank you Mr.Fella, you have inspired me to get up and get out more ofter.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

why thank you Mr.Fella, you have inspired me to get up and get out more ofter.:D

Let me guess, a teenager ?????

Stick to your Bebo son!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

haha i wish. just a big child im afraid:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Clare Bear wrote: »

Because I don't watch the show to see who can be the nicest. Admittedly, Rex has been stifled by his girlfriend last couple of weeks but still can be entertaining.

I watch big brother for the same reason I watch any TV show... who the hell would watch the sopranos if it was about a bunch of choir boys who never did anything wrong. Tony Soprano wasn't a nice person. You would hate him if he lived in your town, but he was great to watch on screen.

Advertisement