Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your favourite now?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭SuperStarHoney

I think everyone knows Rex is a Gob****e but he's an entertaining Gob****e! I've personally loved watching him and I'd really like to see him win. Unfortunately I don't think he has a snowball's chance in hell though. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Because I don't watch the show to see who can be the nicest. Admittedly, Rex has been stifled by his girlfriend last couple of weeks but still can be entertaining.

I watch big brother for the same reason I watch any TV show... who the hell would watch the sopranos if it was about a bunch of choir boys who never did anything wrong. Tony Soprano wasn't a nice person. You would hate him if he lived in your town, but he was great to watch on screen.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

Anyone who wants Rex to win is an idiot.

Mo all the way! He's probably the most real person in there.*

*Who isn't a dick. Or Annoying [Darnell].

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Im an idiot then so :p

Mo would be a good winner aswell i think i have liked him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yep 'nother idiot here! Rex has been a bit of a pain at times but he is entertaining.

Definitely don't want Lisa, Sara or Mikey to win. Darnell - well - he is a bit unpredictable and inconsistent - loose cannon sort of thing.

Still find Kat adorable - not sure 'bout Rachel. Mohamed, yes, well, I quite liked him til the bogey issue.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 CitizenGeek

My favourite is Lisa at the moment. She's the most decent and genuine of the lot of 'em!

I can't believe Mikey is so popular. He is excrutiatingly annoying and I hope he doesn't win it (though I've got a horrible feeling he will ...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Rex
    from start to finish

Lisa in close second for me though.
    Couldn't care less about the rest of them.

Advertisement