Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second date suggestions

Options
  • 16-08-2008 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Hey Ladies, I'm just looking for a few suggestions as to what to do for the second date?. First date went pretty well, went to a pub for a few get to know you drinks and banter, so I'm wondering whats best for the next step?.

With the weather at the moment, doing anything outdoorsy is kind of ruled out, so I'm guessing the obvious things would be to go for dinner, a comedy club, or maybe the cinema, or possibly even back to the pub again (she seems to like to drink) but is there any other suggestions, or any suggestions as to which you think would be best?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

If the weather improves, going to the zoo or for a walk in dun laoghaire on a beach would be good.

If it doesnt improve, you could go bowling, play pool, go the pub again, dinner, comedy club, museums if you are both into them!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Stky10 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the obvious things would be to go for dinner, a comedy club, or maybe the cinema,
    Answered you own question?
    or possibly even back to the pub again (she seems to like to drink)
    No. Variety is the spice of life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I think second date its good to have a non alcohol meetup,that way you will know If you really like her without the alcohol fuelling your hormones!
    A nice walk on dun Laoighre pier or my personal fave,the zoo is the best options I think. You can always go for a drink after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Fifilefleure

def recommend a comedy club - good to keep it relaxed and less pressure on ye both also, it is something to talk about after!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

Thanks for the suggestions...

Dublin zoo I'd thought of, but with us both working, and its opening hours, it would have to be on a weekend, and it looks like I'll probably be away for most of the next 3-4 of them

Dun Laoghaire pier would be good if the weather lets up a bit. And you're right Panda a meeting without mixing alcohol and hormones might be good as well.

I'm thinking comedy club though. Laughter does wonders for seratonin levels.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Fifilefleure

Stky10 wrote: »

I'm thinking comedy club though. Laughter does wonders for seratonin levels.

Always works for me lol!! And generally the comedy is never too bad lol

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭KrazeeEyezKilla

For a second date I'd say Bowling is the best option.

Advertisement