Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watching baseball...

• 16-08-2008 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where do you guys watch baseball?? i subscribed to MLB.TV and have watched a few games recently, also bought a HDMI cable to connect the laptop to the TV and this is working ok........... are there any subscription channels that show regular baseball??
    Also; is there any pubs around that show games? twould be nice to watch a few in games over a couple of pints!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

NASN and Channel 5 (in the UK) show baseball to the best of my knowledge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

NASN2(cable) also shows baseball after midnight. I also watch on MLB.com.

WYK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭afatbollix

have to watch it in work... christ it is boring... Im only there 3 days but i allredy hate all american sports....

(are they dumbed down for a reason??? )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

anto-t wrote: »
    have to watch it in work... christ it is boring... Im only there 3 days but i allredy hate all american sports....

(are they dumbed down for a reason??? )

????? explain....... why do you HAVE to watch it in work??????:confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭afatbollix

I control nasn europe...

also setanta ireland and setanta ireland 1 have a nasn block from midnight to 8am every night... they do most of the live games. ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

I control nasn europe...

also setanta ireland and setanta ireland 1 have a nasn block from midnight to 8am every night... they do most of the live games. ...

No irish or british sport I know is as complicated and split moment in it's decision-making as American Baseball fielding. Is there a game you prefer? And if so, how long will we have to listen to your drivel before you move on to those forums? ;)

Cheers,

WYK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭chicoben

I control nasn europe...

Are you for real? You HAVE to watch baseball all night? Worst job.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭juvenal

How did you get that job!?!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

juvenal wrote: »
    How did you get that job!?!:D

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭nessymon

I control nasn europe...

you work with peter ? How's his hockey team going?

anto, as someone who knows tv studios and vision mixing you've a handy number... in a world where steady jobs are hard to come by

• Advertisement
Advertisement