Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is this lot worth?

• 16-08-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Bought a new set of Technics the other day so selling the Cd decks I have and just wandering how much I should get. They are Numark axis 9 cd decks which are about a year old and a Beringher DJX700 is about 4 months old. What you's reckon ill get for them? Where is the best place to sell them other than ebay?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

moving from CD to Vinyl? thats a novel idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

FensterDJ wrote: »
    moving from CD to Vinyl? thats a novel idea

keepin it oldskool, whats wrong with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

m.j.w wrote: »
    Bought a new set of Technics

I love that
    m.j.w wrote: »
    Bought a new set of Technics

A set of Technics... what? Headphones? Turntables?
    Or a set of Technics 1210s? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

senan s wrote: »

Nothing just a pain in the b***ocks dragin' vinyl around the place.I got rid of my 1210's and got cdj-1000's Much easier(for dragin' tunes around) ,but I have to say fair play the old skool mixin' is the best --off the cuff Fu**in' savage.If ya can get a few quid get a djm-600 best mixer i ever bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

well the djx700 is worth about 20 quid as its a crap mixer.. id say 500 the lot maybe less..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

senan s wrote: »

nothing at all, it's just that most people are moving in the other way, I strictly a vinyl man myself

Advertisement