Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Watch This Its Deadly!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

That's pretty funny - if you're twelve.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭BNC

I'm not twelve....oh well ;):P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I want my 5 minutes back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

ninty9er wrote: »
    I want my 5 minutes back!!

I watched 2.5 minutes and gave up, it was just that good :rolleyes:

I totally approve :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

KTRIC wrote: »
    I watched 2.5 minutes and gave up, it was just that good :rolleyes:
    I didn't even last 1 minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Stick the wheelnuts back on with glue???WTF??

a bit of a joke i reckon...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Anan1 wrote: »
    That's pretty funny.

no it's not. feck this there is football on setanta, I'm off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Why??????

I'm lost for words.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I thought it was well played! :)The guy didnt have a clue at the end. Should of included the clamper coming back looking for his clamp...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

This one is at least mildly amusing...

that one was worth the 3 minutes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭markos79

it wouldnt be very funny if a kids football rolled under the car and if he or she went to get it and the glue gave way now would it,fcukin dumbest video ive ever seen.

the car was a nice skanger mobile too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

That's the stupidest, most pointless thing I've seen tonight.

Nevermind the Osama bit, why not just take an anglegrinder to the clamp? The clampers have your reg and photos of the car being clamped, they know where their clamp was last attached, they....

...wait a minute, why am I dignifying this video with logic? It's stupid, and I'm stupider for waiting two minutes before turning it off!!

Meh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Is it illegal to clamp your own car in a public place? If I bought my own clamp on http://www.carclamp.com/ and clamped the exposed wheel then the clamper man wouldn't be able to clamp the other wheels and I could just park where I like.

alan4cult wrote: »
    Is it illegal to clamp your own car in a public place? If I bought my own clamp on http://www.carclamp.com/ and clamped the exposed wheel then the clamper man wouldn't be able to clamp the other wheels and I could just park where I like.

And I'm going to scan and print my own tax disks and disabled-parking permits... maybe I'll just bring a can of black spraypaint and paint over the double-yellow lines.

Is this a serious question?

Apologies, Alan, if I missed your irony. I really hope I did...

alan4cult wrote: »
    Why not just park legally? Less hassle in the long term!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

The PC brigade is out in force in this thread.

I thought the video was good, worth a watch. Some of you guys should get off your high horses. Pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

That first one was a waste of time, the second one actually made me laugh, the lad with the white van wasn't a happy clamper:P

That first one was a waste of time, the second one actually made me laugh, the lad with the white van wasn't a happy clamper:P

+1

I was hoping there'd be a bit of a row in SteveC's video. I've wanted to do that for ages!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I thought it was a good video.
    It worked anyway.

oh and as for the skanger mobile comment, get. a. life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I got a laugh out of the phone call :D

Everyone seems to be taking it too seriously. Loosen up a bit guys and don't be afraid to laugh at it's stupidity! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

AudiChris wrote: »
    +1

I was hoping there'd be a bit of a row in SteveC's video. I've wanted to do that for ages!

Ya i meant to say it ended a bit soon alright. I'm sure he was very embarrassed when he saw himself on the net:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Quite bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

kbannon wrote: »
    Why not just park legally? Less hassle in the long term!

I thought that was actually very good, in theory legally parking is the option but in reality in modern Ireland many of the new developments in recent years (the one I live in being no exception) there is a massive lack of visitor parking spots and management companies have started to use illegal clamping as a way of lining their pockets. I have had a few visitors to the house clamped due to a massive lack of overflow parking available (8 spaces for over 300 houses and apartments) I have tried unsuccessfully to remove a few clamps didn't have a angle grinder at the time, have one now, but the high court made the scumbag developer remove the clamping from the area and provide an extra 60 visitor spots so problems solved here.

The place in the video looks like a fairly new development if similar illegal clamping practises are going on there well more power to Osama and fair play to him! If only more people stood up to the profiteering thieving cnuts that have appeared over the last 10 years (across the board obviously not just the clamping) we would probably be in a stronger economic position today.

Rant over:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

AudiChris wrote: »
    That's the stupidest, most pointless thing I've seen tonight.

Nevermind the Osama bit, why not just take an anglegrinder to the clamp? The clampers have your reg and photos of the car being clamped, they know where their clamp was last attached, they....

...wait a minute, why am I dignifying this video with logic? It's stupid, and I'm stupider for waiting two minutes before turning it off!!

Meh!

He did say he changed the plates..... . .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

I can't emphasise enough how really not deadly this video actually is :(:(:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Osama Bin Laden would have used the correct safety gear when angle grinding the clamp.
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭ep1k-w1n

that is the only shots for clamping scum like that, its a little rought around the edges but fair fúcks to your man although i would have just told them that i cut up the clamp and they can go fúck themselves cos theyll never catch me.
    the consaw is a way better job.

skager mobile, you must be a fúckin pedestrian or somehting lad.

to the rest of the jockey's grow up and develope a sense of humour for Gods sake.

• Advertisement

superglue the lock.

Advertisement