Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Watch This Its Deadly!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

ep1k-w1n wrote: »
    that is the only shots for clamping scum like that, its a little rought around the edges but fair fúcks to your man although i would have just told them that i cut up the clamp and they can go fúck themselves cos theyll never catch me.
    the consaw is a way better job.

skager mobile, you must be a fúckin pedestrian or somehting lad.

to the rest of the jockey's grow up and develope a sense of humour for Gods sake.

Seriously WTF, there are enough regular posters here that can get a thread locked in no time without fruit cake posts like yours!

P.S. ever heard of spell check?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭patrickc

oh why did i bother..

should have read the posts first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭ep1k-w1n

Victor_M wrote: »
    I thought that was actually very good, in theory legally parking is the option but in reality in modern Ireland many of the new developments in recent years (the one I live in being no exception) there is a massive lack of visitor parking spots and management companies have started to use illegal clamping as a way of lining their pockets. I have had a few visitors to the house clamped due to a massive lack of overflow parking available (8 spaces for over 300 houses and apartments) I have tried unsuccessfully to remove a few clamps didn't have a angle grinder at the time, have one now, but the high court made the scumbag developer remove the clamping from the area and provide an extra 60 visitor spots so problems solved here.

The place in the video looks like a fairly new development if similar illegal clamping practises are going on there well more power to Osama and fair play to him! If only more people stood up to the profiteering thieving cnuts that have appeared over the last 10 years (across the board obviously not just the clamping) we would probably be in a stronger economic position today.

Rant over:mad:

commin from the lad that said this....

i dont have time for spellchecker, im a very busy man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

S.I.R wrote: »

Haha funny funny

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

S.I.R wrote: »
    blank
    Link not working fixed it...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

SteveC wrote: »
    Link not working fixed it...

Now that!! was worth watching:pac:

Advertisement