Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'An Ideal Husband' in the Abbey

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Its gotten some good reviews alright, I'm half tempted to check it out. The only thing stopping me is that guy from Adam and Paul. He was in the worst play I've ever seen, a few years back. And was by far the worst thing in it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

Hrududu wrote: »
    Its gotten some good reviews alright, I'm half tempted to check it out. The only thing stopping me is that guy from Adam and Paul. He was in the worst play I've ever seen, a few years back. And was by far the worst thing in it too.

Well I was hugely impressed with his performance. Not necessarily his fault if he's been in bad plays before this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭oclugg

The Abbey is still continuing to ape the Gate. So much for the new era. Methinks Fiach is a fa-ke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

oclugg wrote: »
    The Abbey is still continuing to ape the Gate.

How so?

Advertisement