Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOH SPOILER

Options
  • 16-08-2008 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

REX

This week will be interesting to say the least.
    mmm!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Get Nicole Out!

Now that I have that out of the way, yes... interesting. Plenty of conflict no doubt and Mikey will be none too pleased, bound to be a great week for 'Mikey quotes":p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Ffs! That means he's immune to next week's eviction! Arrrrrgggghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

C4 WEBSITE:
    This is what they had to do.

The housemates are a little stonyfaced...

When the housemates saw the plinths for the Human Statues Task in the living area they were confused -- but then quickly worked out what was going on.

"Oh my gosh!" Rachel gasped, surveying the names of the statues on the plinths, with pictures illustrating the poses of The Thinker, The Farnese Atlas, The Kiss, Eros and the Statue of Liberty.
    "It looks like a monument," Nicole mused.

The number of plinths perplexed them too: "There's five there -- how many people are left to be Head of House?" Rachel asked.

Rex counted them up. "Mo, Sara, Lisa, Rex... we have to stand as those statues," he reckoned.

"There's only five places," Lisa frowned.
    "But six of you haven't been head of House," Rachel finished, before it dawned on her: "Oh, The Kiss!"

Suddenly, Mohamed looked very excited, possibly hoping for some more action. He was thwarted however when it became obvious Nicole and Rex would be taking on the role of the romantic icon.
    "Oh, that's me! On one leg," Lisa said of Atlas, referring to her body-building past.

The housemates then decided between them which statues they would become and they decided on the following; Mo - The Thinker, Kat - Atlas, Sara - Eros, Lisa - Statue of Liberty and, of course, Rex & Nicole - The Kiss.
    Let's hope they don't stiff it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

why would you want rex out of the house??? im sick of telling people the same thing. hes entertaining.
    leave him in.delighted hes not gonna be up for nomination.

no i dont want him to win. he wont anyway. but hes the only one ,and mikey who are providing the laughs.

Can you just see it , after nominations ( Nicole is bound to be up ) Rex gets called to the Diary Room .
    BB: " Rex , as HOH you have the power to save a housemate this week ," However , in saving this hm you will have to replace them with someone else " , you have however many mins' blah blah .
    what a Controversal Week it is going to be.:pac:
    I hope it doesn't happen but I can see a decision happening to wind up the other HMs.:D
    I so want Nicole out .:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

This is sweet :pac: :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,213 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

this is going to be brill

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

It could be a very entertaining week.

4.gif NICOLE.:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I hope that knob Nicole goes one way or another. I reckon Rachel will definitely be up for eviction again. I think there's a chance it will be her against Nicole but that would require both Rachel and Mo to nominate Nicole which might not happen.

• Advertisement

Nicole was really nasty about Rachel on tonight's show.
    When Stuart left she said to Rex " I wish Stuart had stayed " , to which Rex ( Paranoid ) replied " Why ?, did you like him ".
    Nicole : No it's not that , "but it would have been better than That," refering to Rachel.
    In all fairness to Rex he did say to her , " Why would you say something like that ?".
    You know what I mean she said.
    2 weeks in the place and she thinks she can say stuff like that , it's beyond me.:confused:

When Stuart left she said to Rex " I wish Stuart had stayed " , to which Rex ( Paranoid ) replied " Why ?, did you like him ".
    Nicole : No it's not that , "but it would have been better than That," refering to Rachel.
    In all fairness to Rex he did say to her , " Why would you say something like that ?".
    2 weeks in the place and she thinks she can say stuff like that , it's beyond me.:confused:

maybe shes just giving her honest opinion. 2 weeks living with someone 24 hrs a day is long enough to know if someone bores the tits off you.

maybe shes just giving her honest opinion. 2 weeks living with someone 24 hrs a day is long enough to know if someone bores the tits off you.

The post was in Reference to her calling Rachel " THAT ".
    Are you STILL watching , I thought you said there was no point anymore.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

What I took from that was he was insinuating that she liked Stuart and he was paranoid!

lorweld wrote: »
    What I took from that was he was insinuating that she liked Stuart and he was paranoid!

In her reference to Rachel she called her " That ".
    Look at my post again , it says the same thing as yours.:)

The post was in Reference to her calling Rachel " THAT ".
    Are you STILL watching , I thought you said there was no point anymore.:P

no i didnt see this. i read your comment.
    shes probably meant 'that' as in, that big bore of a girl. and she was right

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah because you've been such a good judge of BB contestants. :pac:

The day you start finding Rachel interesting I'll be very worried considering you've championed the likes of Jen, Bex, and Luke in the past. I bet Mikey fans are worried you've now got behind him!

no i didnt see this. i read your comment.

If you didn't see it don't go by comment's.:D
    No , it was venom , pure and simple.
    Nicole knows that Rex had a back and forward banter going with Rachel before she went in.
    She is jealous of Rachel and it shows , Big Time.
    She hardly ever speaks to her and doesn't like Rex speaking to her either.:(

Yeah because you've been such a good judge of BB contestants. :pac:

The day you start finding Rachel interesting I'll be very worried considering you've championed the likes of Jen, Bex, and Luke in the past. I bet Mikey fans are worried you've now got behind him!

listen i dont care if they were liked or disliked. for the sake of the show lasting, they must have characters in there who provide entertainment. thats why it was watchable when the likes of jen etc were in it.
    its a giant bore show now.from what ive seen, i cant remember 1 thing lisa or mo said.
    its supposed to be ah hour show of highlights from 24 hours a day, and the most entertaining thing they show is a fcking cuple having a few arguments

If you didn't see it don't go by comment's.:D
    No , it was venom , pure and simple.
    Nicole knows that Rex had a back and forward banter going with Rachel before she went in.
    She is jealous of Rachel and it shows , Big Time.
    She hardly ever speaks to her and doesn't like Rex speaking to her either.:(

well if its a direct quote,then i think thats fair enough to judge imo.
    im not sticking up for her, but stuart probably was better craic then her.

• Advertisement

well if its a direct quote,then i think thats fair enough to judge imo.
    im not sticking up for her, but stuart probably was better craic then her.

Is this the Stuart that threw himself into the crowd and everybody moved.:D
    4.gif4.gif4.gif:D

Advertisement