Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone chcek this for me please.

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Fans, hard drives, DVD drives, Power supplys you generally cant go too far wrong.

Its all about compatibility with your motherboard, and from what I can see, your motherboard supports on PC-6400 ram. Your ram is PC-5300.

Other then that I think its all compatable.
    Get a 2nd opinion first, ive been a while since ive built PCs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

I wasn't too impressed with the Blu Orb II. I had idle temps of 50 - 55 and 65 - 70 on full load. I replaced it with a Termalright ultra-120 extreme and now have idle temps of 40 - 45 and 50 - 55 on full load. But i have a QX6700 which would generate a lot more heat than the E2200. Also it's very big and it might not fit on a m-atx board the ram or expansion slots could get in the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Try to get a reputable brand PSU (Antec, Corsair, Seasonic etc), its the most important part of your build and the one that will see you through 2 or 3 builds if you choose wisely.
    Blu orb is a crap cooler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Unzo

Thanks for the replys guys, I will change these things before I order, there is just one thing I need to know before I get it, does it come with all the wires/leads I will need or is there any I will have to buy seprate?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Unzo wrote: »
    Thanks for the replys guys, I will change these things before I order, there is just one thing I need to know before I get it, does it come with all the wires/leads I will need or is there any I will have to buy seprate?
    Thanks.
    nah, any decent motherboard will come with all of the cables you should need.
    As others have said, blue orb isn't much better than the stock fan.

go fro pc6400 ram rather then 5700. I'd also recommend spending another 20 on the motherboard. maybe something with a p35 chipset?

• Advertisement

Thanks again for the replys I've changed the fan ram and motherboard, can't really afford spending anymore because I'm already over my limit, heres what I've gone for.

346361.jpgABIT IP35V, P35, Socket-775, ATX, SATAII, GbLAN, DDR2, ICH7, PCI-Ex16

343134.jpgOCZ Vendetta CPU Cooler Socket 754/939/940/AM2/775, 92mm Fan

323130.jpgOCZ DDR2 PC6400 2048MB KIT, Spec Ops Ed ,w/two 1024MB PC6400 XTC, CL5-5-5-12

Is it looking good to order now?

Hey there I ordered this on Sunday afternoon and I'm just looking for someone thats ordered from Komplett before, it's been on the picked stage since about 12 yesterday, I payed the 25 euro delivery (An Post). Can anyone who has ordered before give me a day that I would be expecting it to arrive.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Unzo wrote: »
    Hey there I ordered this on Sunday afternoon and I'm just looking for someone thats ordered from Komplett before, it's been on the picked stage since about 12 yesterday, I payed the 25 euro delivery (An Post). Can anyone who has ordered before give me a day that I would be expecting it to arrive.
    Thanks.
    Komplett have generally been reasonably quick for me. I wouldn't be surprised if you got it this week.

Came at 10 this morning yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I hope you didnt order that blue orb cooler ! And i dont see why you ordered a motherboard with onboards graphics i dont know when you ordered a seperate one to go with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭lol5605

Nah, if you look at post #7 I changed some stuff on it.

Also the PSU I got is awsome has netting stuff on the wires to keep it as clean as possiable.

Advertisement