Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cynos sports exhaust

Options
  • 16-08-2008 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

i have a 93 toyota cynos, and im looking around for performance exhaust systems for it. they seem to be few and far between. does anyone know where i could get one. im looking for either a full system or a cat back.
    also will the same system that fits a starlet gt fit the cynos, as they have the same chassis.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Starlet exhausts arent a direct fit but they can be made fit..Where are you located mate? you could get a custom job made up..

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭sc4rf4ce

im based in dublin 15. just really want to get rid of the pea shooter that's currently on the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

sc4rf4ce wrote: »
    im based in dublin 15. just really want to get rid of the pea shooter that's currently on the car.

You could get an exhaust place to make you up a custom exhaust?..theres a place in Newry called Jon exhausts and they do custom stainless steel exhausts.

cheers. ill check them out on the net and see what they're like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

cyno, they have that 1.6 ae101 engine right ?? decent 4-2-1 down pipe with custom straight de/cat and a half decent sback box... will set you back 400 quid but worth it if you are going to progress from that ( i.e build up on the engine ) but if not, just get the bean can exhaust from halfords from halfords and weld it on.

• Advertisement

nah, it's the 5E FE 1.5 litre engine.
    i reckon the cat is on it's way out on the current exhaust, and there's a hole in the pipe aswell. has given me the excuse to go all out with a new exhaust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 brianomurphy

Custom is the only way to go.

more info paseoclub dot co dot uk

plenty of paseo/cynos experts therewho have done similar work.

yeah, i found that site the other day. great little community there.

Advertisement