Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokie N95 v Nokia E51

• 16-08-2008 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Which one should i choose?? Like both and will get either as due upgrade. Know N95 little big but camera is good, then e51 seems to do all n95 does. HELP!! Appreciate any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Get an e51. The n95 is far too bulky for the extra features it contains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Apart from the screen size, you've a non-standard 2.5 mm headphone jack on the E51, plus the E51 doesn't have TV out. I prefer the keyboard on the E51 for texting,
    Tough decision.
    You'll have to buy a memory card for the E51 too.
    N95 will run NGage games too of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

n95 better camera/video, bigger screen, tv out, bigger phone, 8gig memory (in the case of the n95 8gig).

Depends what you want. Do you want camera? If camera important to you then I would say n95 otherwise would point you to e51.

Of course, there's various other different phones out there too if you were willing to buy sim free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

no autofocus camera on e51 which is more useful than more megapixels

Advertisement