Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Fastest Group Test in the World

Options
  • 16-08-2008 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭

I was bored, poking around on the internet, and I just spent the last 8 minutes and 10 seconds watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGLQn9lD9Iw

I think I'll watch it again! :D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Good clip alright. Watched it before, actually I think I have it on DVD. Came with one issue of Autocar.
    That Lambo sounds awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Chris Harris for Top Gear! Lets get him on board. I reckon he would do well there. Porsche is best looking methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

Chris Harris is now part of this online publication, it is quite good and the way it presents its features is very innovative, like a magazine but videos mixed in with the pictures :)

http://www.drivers-republic.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Really does show the power of the Veyron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,441 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

We've had the clip up here before. But still some nice machines to watch and the Veyron is just awesome!

Although the Aston Martin (a GT) was the odd one out, but I guess the British program makers are still clinging onto long lost world power and all that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Gotto love the Lambo arse kicking out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Sweet jebus that man is boring. He's talking about supercars and I was nodding off - no passion at all in his voice. Did anything good happen after the first 60 seconds? On secound thoughts, don't answer - I couldn't sit through that again to find out....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Sweet jebus that man is boring. He's talking about supercars and I was nodding off - no passion at all in his voice. Did anything good happen after the first 60 seconds? On secound thoughts, don't answer - I couldn't sit through that again to find out....

I would think that, unlike you or me - the excitement has probably worn off a little for him. I mean, he drives supercars for a living. No matter how much of a car nut you are it would be hard to keep the enthusiasm as high as your initial high.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,441 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Indeed. Thanks for that HF. Parts 1 and 3 are also worth a view!

Advertisement