Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare

Options
  • 16-08-2008 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how many players are in the Kildare area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

me

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Well specifically. I be in Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'm near Kilcullen, but i rarely have time to play so i guess i'm more of a collector at the moment

celbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

I be asking as i am currently learning to drive, once i get lesson i can offer lifts but I would like someone in the car who knew the way from kildare, also kildare team! (not in all white), or get lift to the HRTA then know the way for myself.

• Advertisement

Get on to Defenderdude i'm sure he could give u a lift, he carted my ass to galway for the gathering earlier this year sound fella. He's in Newbridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Just pm me your details and if I can help - I will. There's also Tommyboy in Newbridge and AIR in Naas; (but I think he mostly goes to Drogheda.)

BTW, Zero19 - get your gear together and get back into the field - your County needs you!!:p

Just drop me a line or pm if you fancy a skirmish either in HRTA or GTAC!

A.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

i live in maynooth but one i cant drive (i only 14) and two i normally go to fingal airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Im in celbridge myself, I drive but my car only has 4 seats and te smallest boot EVER!
    I will offer lifts when heading out, probably in this thread or pm me.
    Shblob where are you in celbridge im in the Grove and used to live in castletown years ago. did you go to saleasians?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I'm in clane meself. It's hit and miss wether I'll go though, I usually decide in the morning.

• Advertisement

I live in Rockbridge, about 3 mins drive from the grove...

give me a heads up if you're heading down.

no I go to confey college in leixlip atm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I actually used to live 30 secs from Confey College.
    Still living in Leixlip, haven't made it to a skirmish yet though, hard to get up and drive with a hangover!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

shblob wrote: »
    I live in Rockbridge, about 3 mins drive from the grove...

give me a heads up if you're heading down.

no I go to confey college in leixlip atm

Where the hell is rockbridge? Being living in Celbridge my whole life an I've never heard of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

i am in meath but my address is maynooth and i go to school in maynooth:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I live in Newbridge and would be delighted in showing you the way to HRTA. PM me any weekend you are going and I will let you know if I am heading or not. If I am you're welcome to join me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Fingal Airsoft is by far the best site in Dublin.........the games are deadly and its well organised!!:D And its open Wednesday evenings too from 7 till 12:) And the night games are just insane:eek::eek:
    Check it out sumtime.......

Aido
    VIPER SQUAD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

skapegoat wrote: »
    Where the hell is rockbridge? Being living in Celbridge my whole life an I've never heard of it!

neither have i, celbridge also, would also be up for any lifts going :p

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Dragging up old threads......

So, is there a group from Kildare that still do this regularly? I'm interested in getting going, but It'd be better craic with a group of people... I'm in kilcullen, and it doesn't seem far to Rathbeggan or any of the ones in dublin. Whats the one in saggart like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

alot of teams regardless of their location dont seem to be put off by traviling and will vist alot of the sites in dublin, ATF plays a different site every week and we have 3 or 4 lads from kildare

• Advertisement

Dragging up old threads......

So, is there a group from Kildare that still do this regularly? I'm interested in getting going, but It'd be better craic with a group of people... I'm in kilcullen, and it doesn't seem far to Rathbeggan or any of the ones in dublin. Whats the one in saggart like?
    Used to live near kilcullen myself though i moved to galway recently, plenty of heads around our area playing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

im in kildare town and reg play in hrta if you want a lift anytime just pm me!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Newbridge here, as is Tommyboy - there's a load of us just under the woodwork - just scratch and we come crawling out:p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Cool, good to know - I'm heading up to Rathbeggan tomorrow, but maybe we can meet up at some site over the next while...

Advertisement