Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Thing You Could Do Right Now.......

Options
  • 16-08-2008 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

I understand that the people of "Leaving Cert 2009" may feel they need to jump on the bandwagon that is Leaving Cert hype but the results of 2008 are barely out a week so my message to you is..........relax.

1) There should be no bandwagon of any kind.

2) You should forget completely about all this Leaving Cert talk and enjoy the rest of your summer holidays!

3) Then maybe a few weeks after you've settled into the groove of 6th year make a list of some bits of info you might need and start a thread.

4) Ignore all the rubbish in the media and general daily life and in September just sit down and say to yourself: What do I want to achieve? What is the best way for me to go about it? What am I prepared to do to get there?

Anyway while I'm sitting here, trapped in my house by flooding, I thought I would spread the message to the class of 2009: Relax, Go Away, Set Your Goals, Come Back & We Will Help You If You Ask........;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Randomness wrote: »
    4) Ignore all the rubbish in the media and general daily life and in September just sit down and say to yourself: What do I want to achieve? What is the best way for me to go about it? What am I prepared to do to get there?
    +1

The media are not your friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Signature

Thanks for this thread. Very nice of you. I hope your house isn't too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Randomness

Signature wrote: »
    Thanks for this thread. Very nice of you. I hope your house isn't too bad.

Haha no probs!

My house was grand actually it was just the roads to it were blocked with broken down cars cos people seem to think its a good idea to drive though floods .... silly people!

Advertisement