Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nursing points lowering?

Options
  • 16-08-2008 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

ok so i got 420 in the leaving and i want to do nursing in ul which was exactly 420 last year. I have heard applications for healthcare courses have gone down so hopefully this will lower the points for nursing. So what does everyone think should i be hopeful or prepare for bad news?:confused:
    i know the answer to this will probably be wait til monday and see but i cant!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I read in the paper the other day that the applications for nursing were down like 8% or so but this might not be across the board so ya never know.
    Commerce was up 2% and arts was up like 12% I think.

Id say you will be ok, side note are you having bother getting accomodation sorted in UL because its driving me up the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Emma08

thanks! :D
    yep have a house in briarsfield castletroy if i get in!
    have u tried collegecribs.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭brucer24!

briarfield - is lovely!!
    a lot of the hurlers live up there..fit bodies around the place(how bad)

really hope i get it now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Hope they go down but not holding my breath, want dcu which is 400, but i only got 365, even if itll drop it wont drop that much, should be ok for tcd or ucd

Good luck on monday hope your ok, is it general, id, physc or intergrated that your doing?

• Advertisement

Thanks hope it works out ok for you too! hoping to do general nursing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2008/0818/1218868020739.html Its droppped to 365, it says they all did, im delighted roll on 6am to see that acutal offer, like im going to sleep now lol

Advertisement