Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking a band

Options
  • 16-08-2008 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Anyone know how to book a big band for a private gig......Big band as in a famous band. Well some what famous. Cant find any info on the web but i'm probably looking in the wrong places. Oh The band is EODM......Any help would be greatful, and you'd be welcome to the gig if it works out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

you could check their record label to get their management company....

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭curly.bert

Usually you'll contact the band's management. I'm not familiar with EODM so don't know who represents them. I'd say if you check their website, you'll find contact info.

Shouldn't be too difficult to organise though - a lot of 'famous' bands do private gigs. It's usually just a question of money, sorting the venue and supplying the rider.

Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Bren_M.Records

Try the bands manager or booking agent.
    Their website (some bands myspace sites do as well) should have their booking agents/managers email and phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

can I come :D

DEATH BY SEXY;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 metalitom

Cheers just got address for their management, so fingers crossed they'll get back with the info required............You're all invited..........when ever it happens..................

• Advertisement
Advertisement