Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

He is a good speaker. "Less meat, less junk, more plants". His argument is good :) Interesting facts and nicely presented. Makes you think :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/claws at the minister.
    *join the scourge*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

No, I don't want to eat rabbit food.
    I want meat, meat I tell you.
    I can't give up delicious, delicious meat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Emerald Lass

"stop raising them industrially, and stop eating them thoughtlessly"

what a great statement. i don't thinkI will ever truly reconcile myself with the concept of eating meat, but I would be a lot happier if meat eaters adopted the above as a mantra and followed the example of more eco-aware meat eaters like Mark.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just watched, nice video.

• Advertisement
Advertisement