Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trumpion

Options
  • 17-08-2008 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello can any body help, I bought a Trumpion gps for my sister on ebay as she has no credit card or is not on the network, She has sent it back to me and it seems to have been wiped clean of the information the icons only appear you can not get into them. When I put it into my computer there was no information on the sd card at all ? there is a web sight but thats all nothing good came form email no reply. www.trumpion.com I have noticed there are no more for sale on ebay am I at a loss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

These are effectively 'no name' units, buy at your peril, same applies to the units they sell in Aldi and Lidl - no post sales support.

Best advice - throw it in the bin and buy a Garmin or Tom Tom.

Advertisement