Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats Happening on Mondays/Tuesdays?

Options
  • 17-08-2008 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, started a new job recently and it's nights Wednesday through to Sunday 90% of the time for the next few months.

Any good regular themed(or otherwise) nights out? I know that there's Salsa in Massimo's on a Tuesday. No need to suggest CP's/Karma/Rosín Dubh btw

Or is it juts a case of waiting for the students to come back....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

ah you got the job then. not much on at the moment tuesday nights afaik.

id say give it a month and things will startup for students as you said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

yea cant wait for students to come back.. town is fairly dry recently. monday and tuesday nites hav nothin goin on until september

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

pub/club/society?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Do Cuba not still do gay nights of a Tuesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

coillcam wrote: »
    Hi guys, started a new job recently and it's nights Wednesday through to Sunday 90% of the time for the next few months.

Any good regular themed(or otherwise) nights out? I know that there's Salsa in Massimo's on a Tuesday. No need to suggest CP's/Karma/Rosín Dubh btw

Or is it juts a case of waiting for the students to come back....?

I believe 903 has their jazz band night on Mondays. Does free hot dog Tuesdays at the blue note count as a theme ;)

Having just left a night job where I worked the weekends, I can say it's not hard to find people to party with late almost any night here (having friends in the service industry and/or the dole helps considerably) in terms of pints in the pub or mini-house parties. In terms of packed pubs though, not too much. There's always a decent amount of people out in the more popular joints though, and by half twelve, yes the Roisin's smoking deck is generally packed out (if not the rest of it).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Monroe's also seems to be very busy most nights, particularly when there's music.

Do Cuba not still do gay nights of a Tuesday?

Really?

I have never been out on a Tuesday night ever apart from Rag week.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

Chameleon are playing in the Quays bar at midnight for the next few Mondays - vintage rock e.g. Stones, Beatles, Zep, Marley, Doors, CCR, Clash...

Advertisement