Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information on BHSAI....

Options
  • 17-08-2008 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I am looking into the Equestrain International Instructor Level 1(BHSAI) course in Fas. If anyone has done this course or knows of anybody who has done it could you please let me know if it is any good?
    Thanks
    Becky* :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

As far as I am aware, the course is extremely basic at first. The guy I know who did it, left after a while, thought it wasnt as good as he thought. I would think long and hard about doing the course. think of your other options. Like doing it in your own time or going to a riding school that might let you be a working pupil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Becky*

It is a year long course, I was thinking of getting a part time job when doing it. I'm in a yard at the moment but seems to be a good few people working there :( I might do the Fas course then go on to the BHSAI exams.
    Thanks ;)
    Becky

Advertisement