Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ordering from Wiggle soon?

Options
  • 17-08-2008 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Wiggle still do the "spend over XX and get free delivery and a bit off the price" deal right? I need to get something (crc don't have it :() and don't want to pay the delivery charge so would prefer to pick it up if you could order it for me please ;)

Let me know :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Wiggle now do free delivery to Ireland for everything (except bikes,) you don't have to spend over £50 any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Ah so much for my plan so. I was emailed a £5 off voucher and was waiting to see if anyone would do me a favour, with me not really want anything and then PM the voucher to use with their order :P

Do you want it? You've done me plenty of favours in terms of advice here :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Ha, I'm always happy to take a Wiggle voucher! Reckon I will be ordering the workstand of them tonight/tomorrow.

Advertisement