Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

infidelity acceptable?

Options
  • 17-08-2008 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

This has been a preaching point of being unacceptable and hypocritical of the liberals (by conservatives). Clinton/Edwards is a good example.

So I am curious as to why it is acceptable when McCain does it. The level of protecting McCain even goes to insanity.

So now it turns out not only was he having an affair but he and the woman he was having the affair with sued his ex-wife (ref). Roberta claims she didn't (lying as there is paperwork). McCain claimed it was an accident and didn't give permission to second suit but his lawyers said Roberta asked McCain for permission to sue.

Add to that trying to hush up the alleged affair with Vicki Iceman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭SteveS

Good point, I was wondering how conservatives would react to McCain's antics. There is certainly some hypocricy going on here, but I think that most people don't care all that much, especially when it is "their" candidate that is having an affair.

Advertisement