Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome new TY students

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

planned things you whant do anything that is planned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

Yup, theres unplanned things aswell like thats dates are decided into the future, got a 2 day trip aswell later on, should be fun =]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Good luck anyway...Yore gonna need it...P.S xbox36016..Stop multiaccounting...or should I say..Netopia789

Nearly drowned in canoes last time at UL, Great fun :)
    I thankfully accept your luck and will choose to distribute it towards the projects Im undertaking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 somewhatxdazed

Yerr, started ty on wednesday, looks friggin' AMAZING.

tis compulsory in my school so we like do EVERYTHING.

Carlingford for a week on the 29th (day after my birthday=]), and LOADS else planned. Bowling tomorrow aswell, third day back like.

imuh just join EVERY extracurricular thing there is going. Ive been told thats how to have the most fun. yerr, you will most likely see me at both young scientist and ysi. =].

cannot WAIT.

• Advertisement

Are you English somewhatxdazed ...If not..Please stop talking like that..Kthxbai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Right Callaway92, enough of the personal insults and sarky comments, final warning before the ban.

Just insulting for the sake of it,
    This surely backs up my last few comments.

Ah c'mon Transition Man..As if youve been a saint yourself...Get Over Yourself and get your head out of your arse thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Right guys, this thread had some potential to begin with, but it's really turned into a childish slagging match between a few posters.

Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement