Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funny/silly things happening on the beat

Options
  • 17-08-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

just wondering any law enforcement personell from ireland/ni/uk who have any funny stories to tell about things that have happened them while on duty ie.tripping on a kerb while going to assist,falling over,loosing keys of your patrol car,being locked out of your patrol car etc etc.it may not have been funny at the time but looking back you can laugh about it now.why i ask this i remember watching a video on youtube where a uk police van was going to an incident with lights and sirens going and had to drive through a flood in the road.half way through the van died out and the poor officers had to get out and push while bystanders looked on.so if you get my drift,it would be nice to hear about some of these.

Comments

Advertisement