Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about points for law in UCC 08

Options
  • 17-08-2008 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey! Got 505 in the leaving and points for law in ucc last year were 500! I really hope they don't go up too much! Does anybody know whether the points will go up or down?? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

No one knows what the points will be - that's why people wait up for 6 a.m. to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Hingisfan08!

yeah I know THAT!!! LOL

If you knew the answer then why ask the question? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    If you knew the answer then why ask the question? :confused:

maybe he wanted to be philosophical :D......a quest for the question with no answer......even though he knew the answer :rolleyes: ....philosophy....the untidy cupboard.....ask one question and a whole lot of other questions fall out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

maybe it was a way of relieving stress.....with 15 hours 50 minutes to go i am beginning to do the strangest things :D

• Advertisement

maybe it was a way of relieving stress.....with 15 hours 50 minutes to go i am beginning to do the strangest things

Watch every episode of The Sopranos series 1 & 2. Always good to waste time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Hingisfan08!

pathway33 wrote: »
    maybe it was a way of relieving stress.....with 15 hours 50 minutes to go i am beginning to do the strangest things :D
    Yeah! Thats what it was!! Panic!! lol:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Stirling

You never know for certain but it is linked to supply and demand. Remember seeing in the Results Supplement in the Irish Times that there had been a drop in the number of people applying for Law Degrees so if thats true its possible that points will level off or drop. However thats in applications for "Law" as opposed to "Law in UCC" so its hard to say for individual courses.

As a positive I don't think the points have gone higher than 500 more than once for it since 2003 (the year I started the same course!) so you can take some consolation from that but CAO is always an anxious wait!!

Hope it works out for ya and enjoy it - deadly course and UCC is fantastic. Three years is very short though so make the most of every minute! :)

Advertisement