Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newstalks Premier League match coverage

• 17-08-2008 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Just listening, apart from the slack contempt of the presentation (newstalk went over after KO) the feed is from some outfit I've not heard before - I'm sure its not fivelive. The voices are unfamiliar and they are reading out listener e-mails (!)

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

email them and find out who they are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

mike65 wrote: »
    Just listening, apart from the slack contempt of the presentation (newstalk went over after KO) the feed is from some outfit I've not heard before - I'm sure its not fivelive. The voices are unfamiliar and they are reading out listener e-mails (!)

Mike.

It might be Premier League radio, Newstalks coverage is a disgrace its just lip service.

It gives you a better apprecieation to Five Lives coverage and over here to Today Fm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Tell me! They have just cut away from the second game to discuss the GAA, its half time soon. Why not wait?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Radio Mad.

mike65 wrote: »
    Tell me! They have just cut away from the second game to discuss the GAA, its half time soon. Why not wait?

Mike.

I think they were carry Radio Five Live commentary and had to break away each time Five Live went to China for Olympics updates (rights issues).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I flicked on to fivelive (on cable) and they carried on regardless. The Olympics has ended before the second game started. Newslack are just a bunch of wasters. They pay for the rights and then piss about.

Amz I did e-mail the programme producer last season and got no response.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I meant e-mail the guys doing the coverage.

Advertisement