Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fahrenheit

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

steviec wrote: »
    They unveiled the successor to this, Heavy Rain today.

Looks like more of the same gameplay wise (which IMO is a good thing, as long as they don't go insane with the ending and I doubt they'll make that mistake twice), and looks incredible graphically. One to watch.
    I've been waiting for more news on this for ages. And now it's not coming out til the end of next year. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

I'm still playing this game, but it's all gone a bit Matrix on me. I still think it's a decent game and one of the most original I've played in awhile. The story kind of went off the rails. It's not that the content of the story is far fetched - this is a video game, it's just that it seemed to excelerate very quickly and subsequently the depth of the story suffered. Still, deadly game.

WOOOOOOO WTF
    THERE'S A SEX SCENE WTF?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Tusky wrote: »
    Its quite original and interesting. After a while you start to feel like you are watching an interactive movie rather than playing a game though...which isnt necessarily a bad thing depending on what you are after.

Indeed. I loved the demo, but was ultimately disapointed by the final game itself when I played it (ages ago) It just started to feel like a cheesy B movie. Imo it could have been so much more...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

As with everyone else, the first half of the game is great. It did go down hill with the introduction of the matrix fights and A.I's though. I still enjoyed it though.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

tman wrote: »
    Got the pc version but I can't seem to get the right analogue stick of my 360 controller working... Mouse control just feels wrong, especially with the silly action sequences:(

How do you hook up a 360 controller to your PC?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Theres a wireless adaptor that can be used for this. I've heard its a bit **** though, and doesnt work as well as it should. Also, the wired joypad is usb, so it plugs into the pc as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

It was really promising, but did fall to pieces at the end.

The quick time events were annoying in that I was concentrating so hard on the bottom of the screen that I really couldn't pay much attention to the office chase scene.

The writing just got totally retarded though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

Very good game overall. A.I. taking form was...slightly annoying, but I'll let it slide.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Footy101

Very much behind the time here, but I picked up this diamond of a game very recently. Great game, very atmospheric and enjoyable. Not quite Xbox 360/PS3 graphics (!), but am actually enjoying the storyline.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement