Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greetings from Fuengirola!

Options
  • 17-08-2008 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi all, hope everybody is well, got into AGP 20mins ahead of schedule yesterday and not a cloud in the sky!

Anyway here are some snaps of my Aircraft for the trip from EICM to EIWF finishing at LEMG.

I flew on BAe146-200 EI-CNQ, operated by Nex Aviation on behalf of Aer Arann, good flight, miserable weather at Waterford with pilot really putting on the breaks on landing and took off like a rocket really felt myself being sucked into the seat i loved it, didnt bother shooting when airborne as the windows were scratched/dirty on the outside. Anyway a few snaps

On the ground at EICM
    DSCF1428.jpg

The 146 is showing it's age and how sexist it is here with regards flight attendants:pac:
    DSCF1442.jpg

And on the ground at Malaga International
    DSCF1443.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

I hope to get to Plaza Mayor in a few days from some Malaga Spotting, anyhow thats it for now, hope they are of interest to someone,

Regards,

David.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Nice ones Dave. Did'nt see you leaving. Thanks for making us all feel so sick when you are talking about the weather!

Advertisement