Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung F700

Options
  • 17-08-2008 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Ok, I have been after this phone since it came out, but money and what not stopping me. I now wondering if anyone knows if it ios still for sale, as i have checked vodafone.ie and its no longer on it, and if it is still on sale does anyone know if the price had dropped?
    thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Its end of life. most vodafone stores are finished with it, you'll be lucky to find a store with one left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Ok, I have been after this phone since it came out, but money and what not stopping me. I now wondering if anyone knows if it ios still for sale, as i have checked vodafone.ie and its no longer on it, and if it is still on sale does anyone know if the price had dropped?
    thanks!

pm ;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭jimboddb

Any reason for such a short shelf life? Ive one in for repair @ the mo, cracked screen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

just to give an opinion on the phone, my wife bought it last april and less than a month later dropped it in the toilet as it was flushing, the battery was lost and she let it dry out and didnt get a battery for it till last week. guess what...it still works. i'm as surprised as she is given what happened.

in the time i used the phone (before this happened....eeew) i was mildly impressed. almost like a sidekick which is why she wanted it in the first place. didnt think the cam was all that good for a 3.2mp though, but otherwise a nice phone imo.

Advertisement