Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business phone including e-mail

• 17-08-2008 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi folks i am using a Nokia E51 at the moment but feel the screen is a bit small for reading e-mails so am thinking of upgrading to maybe a blackberry.

Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions about a good phone that i can get e-mail on??

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Nokia E71, wonderful qwerty phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Nokia E61 / E61i - savage big screen with QWERTY keyboard. Pick one up second hand cheaply.
    The newer version E71 will be out soon. Smaller screen, but more bells and whistles (3.2 MP camera, faster internet, faster all around really).
    You can get the E61i with Vodafone or Meteor on BillPay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I suppose it depends what size you want, a large screen but phone will be a lot bulkier than a E51, like the Blackberry 8310.

But if that is to big you could try the Blackberry 8110 which o2 are doing an offer on at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

a shiny sim free E71...which I'd be happy to provide for you

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Boom Boom

Thanks for the feedback folks, much appreciated was thinking of a blackberry 8310, but its the same oul story I know how the nokia works.

Gekko how much for the E71???

• Advertisement
Advertisement