Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Flight Itinerary Problem

Options
  • 18-08-2008 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

I can't really find a clear resolution to this on their site, and the customer support is off for the weekend, so maybe someone here will know.

I booked flights for myself and two mates to Prague from next week to the 27th of August. I got a confirmation email on Friday saying the outward flight was correct but the return flight was 27th of March, 2009. So I immediately logged into my booking on Ryanair's site to change it. On changing to the "proper" date I see there's a total charge of €187 - first thoughts: Feck.

There's no way I could have picked this date. I can't think of any actual proof of it though. Its not like I took a screenshot or anything. So I imagine i'm screwed. Anything I could possibly do?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement