Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Looking for Girls to Share Apartment in Dublin City

Options
  • 17-08-2008 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi, I am starting college in DIT Aungier Street and need to find a few girls to share an apartment with. Im 18 and from Mullingar. Im looking forward to sharing with a few girls, having the crack and meeting loads of new ppl. Bye Bye!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 wittsend90

Hi!
    I'm going to apply to Trinity for on-campus accommodation but if I don't get it I'll have to get an apartment so I'd be interested if on-campus doesn't work out!
    I know my friend is prob going to RCSI but they have no on-campus accomm so she definitely has to get a place!
    We're both 18 and from Monaghan. I'll get back onto you if we're stuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Hi - I'm an RCSI student, my friend is a DIT student and we'd be interested if the offer's still going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 themaestro

Hi could you leave a number up that I can call so we can arrange something. Me and my friend are looking at getting a room in an apartment but its a nightmare to find somewhere. if there were four girls we cud get a 2 bed apartment wit 2 twin rooms. talk soon. bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sharonC!

hey im goin into 2nd year in DIT aungier street, 18yrs old!..but no place to stay yet.. have u got a place already yea? know my way around well enough nd im from donegal! sure get back to me..

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

themaestro wrote: »
    Hi could you leave a number up that I can call so we can arrange something.
    Do not post your contact details here. If necessary use the Private Message function.

You never know who might phone you at 4am - in 6 years time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kayleighmariex

hiyaaaa...
    im a first year trinity student!!!...
    looking for accommodation...
    am 18 n up 4 craic =]=]=]
    mesaage mee xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Claireyg

I'm a 1st year pats student also looking to rent!! contact me :D!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement