Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MY NEW WEBSITE

Options
  • 17-08-2008 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hello im new here...Please visit my comic and ilustrations website and let me know what you think, Best Regards.

www.kilmyneo.com

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hi kilmyneo, I just had a quick look at your site and I quite like your comics work, it meshes well with your colouring.

That said, I'm not too keen on your site's gallery system, it would be nice to have a "next" option for the comics pages so that you don't have to keep opening new windows for each page.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Hey Kilmyneo, nice site, you can def see the graphic designer in you with the use of text. Your cv says your from Argentina, are you working in Ireland now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 kilmyneo

Thanks for such a reply and visit my website, Ztoical im from Argentina South america, now im working in Bolivia South America too, not in ireland, fysh i will considerate your advice, that is a good tip.
    Again, i hope you like my job and i will keep posting some works.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

kilmyneo wrote: »
    Thanks for such a reply and visit my website, Ztoical im from Argentina South america, now im working in Bolivia South America too, not in ireland.

ok how'd you end up posting here thou? boards is an irish message board. Not saying you can't post here or anything, I'm just curious as to how you came across it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Nathanual

Hi there...

Really love this artwork and comic. What I would give to have your talent. Its the style of art that I'm looking for for a Graphic Novel of mine. Keep up the good work...

Stephen

• Advertisement

well, i end up here just searching pages to show my artworks, look what is new, etc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

wow nice , i love the way you draw and the comic was like eye candy :D

Thanks!...this is something there i just finish yestarday, hope you like it.

comicfinalparaweblv2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Cadeaus

Wow, the stuff's great, love the sketches. definately agree that you need a 'next button' though

Thanks for visit my website!, did you mean a next button in Comic link? or in illustration and sketches?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Cadeaus

When you click number 1 under comic, if you just had a little next button in the corner, instead of having to exit the window, click '2' and have a new window pop up.

But great work man, really impressive.

Advertisement