Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arrrrgggh, am i being unreasonable

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Honestly, I haven't read the whole thread, so excuse me if I'm just repeating someone else.

OP - he sounds like a lot of a tosser, but at the same time those messages you were sending might have been a little mixed. If you're not that into someone and don't want to spend time with them, then let them know as nicely as possible. Perhaps then they won't turn up at your door uninvited. If they do, don't let them in. Make up an excuse, or just don't answer the door if you have to, to reinforce the point. To a degree, you brought it on yourself. An ass will always be an ass, but if you facilitate it, then you can't particularly complain about it. You opened the front door having already had experience of him rooting in your presses when drunk and expected what exactly?

Fool me once and all that lark.

Advertisement