Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks for Extra-Curriculars

Options
  • 17-08-2008 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the story is about doing Mocks for subjects you take outside of school?
    Particularly anyone that did/does a minority language.
    I'm doing Japanese outside school.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

that's a very good question............
    i'd reccomened getting whoever teaches u to get u mock papers and then send them off to be corrected ! :)
    or get them urselves

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I doubt any of the commercial mock paper companies would go to the expense of getting a mock paper set for one of the minority subjects.
    If you could do it, the best thing to do would be keep this year's actual paper, try not to look at it and use it as your mock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Applied Maths isn't really a minority subject, but my normal maths teacher got a mock in for me and another girl who do it outside of school, then we did it when everyone else was doing some subject we didn't do. Just ask a teacher in school about it.

Advertisement