Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont let anyone tell you that playing bass is easy !!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

thats a great bassline!

i love that dues vids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

-=al=- wrote: »
    thats a great bassline!

i love that dues vids

Yeah, I've always loved the bass lines in that song.

The guy on the video has his own site. Had a quick peep..... seems fairly good, with lessons ect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Rigsby wrote: »
    Found this on YouTube. A great song and even better bass lines. Have been trying to get them down ( with a lot of difficulty :D ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQrp8WpQHHU&feature=related
    Nice find! He has a very light touch on the strings and a great tone. Now all he has to do is stop making silly faces at the camera ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i liek the faces

he just reminds me of my friend too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

malice_ wrote: »
    Nice find! He has a very light touch on the strings and a great tone. Now all he has to do is stop making silly faces at the camera ;).

Some of the comments on YouTube have also slagged him off over making faces.... accusing him of looking smug.

If I could play that good you can bet that I'd look smug too. :D

In fairness to him though, he gives some good beginner lessons on his site and his teaching skills are a lot better than most you see on YouTube. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement