Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sitting F4 F5 & F6 too much in one sitting?

• 17-08-2008 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi there,

I know this has probably been asked over and over again but I was wondering would it be too much to sit F4, F5 and F6 together. I am going to take the F6 revision course and the other two home study.

Am I being too optimistic and over stressing myself with all of these or would I be better just concentrating on two? I know its personal choice and that, but I was just wondering did anyone take these on while working and have children?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

Hi
    Im no expert but in my opinion and from my own experience I sat f4 and f5 in december. I wouldnt have been able to do another one. maybe full time 3 would be manageable. Also I work fulltime and have no kids but I really found it tough just to read through it alone. Maybe it was a thing that I didnt manage my time good enough. This might help you make a decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Maclyn

Thank you for your reply Jessie. I suppose I may be better just doing two and doing them well. Was going to do out a study plan for the next four weeks studying the three subjects and if it is too much then I'll drop one.

Advertisement