Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Round Zero offer reply didn't go through?

Options
  • 17-08-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, I applied for the Electronics Enginering course in the LIT as a mature student, and a couple of weeks ago I received a letter from the CAO offering me the course. I sent off the reply straight away accepting it. I didn't think to reply online, I just sent off the application by normal mail. I had a busy week last week so I didn't pass a thought at not hearing back. I checked online on friday and I noticed that it stated that I had no offers pending and there was no indication that I had accepted the course. I immediately sent a mail, but over the weekend I've gotten increasingly nervous that the reply is lost, and I've blown my chance at this. Can anyone tell me what might happen next? Will I be offered along with everyone else for Round One? Any advice is most welcome.

Advertisement