Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADT Fitted Alarm - Engineer Code

Options
  • 17-08-2008 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

My ATA Fitted (Napco) Alarm has a stupid error on the LCD due to me merely removing the cover of a PIR sensor when painting. I can' clear the error as I only have the user code and not the engineer or dealer code.

I tried the default for these GEM systems from a few US websites but ADT must change them during the install.

Its ridiculous to pay 1500 euro and have to get them out and pay 200 euro to clear an error message!

Anyone know what ATA set their engineer or dealer codes to on Napco alarm kit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭derek_g34

ADT do not install Napco control panels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭mcloughl

yeah, you are right. I fat fingered the title its an ATA install.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Not being smart but have you tried ringing them, they may sort it out over the phone or dial in and do it remotely. For this to happen the cover of the PIR should be on properly

Advertisement