Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saturdays mma league

Options
  • 17-08-2008 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭

went great:) had a bit of a crowd up watching the fights which is rare for only amatuers, any boardsies go????or was it another unknown sporting event thats not hurling???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I wanted to go but I fell ill. I woke up Sat morning with no strength in my legs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭irish fighter

i was there and i did fight good day out
    black hawk mma :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

black hawk mma...thats the waterford team right??? tony keoghs isn't it??? the guy that fought Vinni Di Ruscio??

it is good fight :) vin is strong how did thing go in the end for all your lad

yeah vinnie is something of a genetic freak for his weight alright, it went like i expected, Ger coady won the league at his weight class, but the others only drew or lost, most were having there first event, how'd it go for your crew??

• Advertisement

good for us a lot of wins this will be the last year in the league for most of us we will fight alot of pro fights next year some of us have had a few pro fights already so its time for the next step

yeah it's me myles and ger's last year in it too, gotta love getting in the cage

Advertisement