Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, what did you accept? (2008) And poll: who's going where?

Options
  • 17-08-2008 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

2008 peeps

Stand by!!

Where are you going? 259 votes

UL
    0%
    LIT
    6%
    limerick_man1huge1deise_boipaflairlDr. Baltarrainbowtroutlynch501ZeouterlimitsrororoyourboatquoteunquoteIammwaStressed!fivetwentyHillview HawkMIM-104The Pants Dancejkeire*Sully* 18 votes
    UCC
    2%
    Steve_oMars BarGadgeanne harnettMissLBug!!!Bobo78 7 votes
    CIT
    11%
    fergmcdstev2604ParsleyLéanRi na hEireanneZe^Fol20JayeireGERMAN ROCKS*belle*FuascailtTheInquisitorrm_2008AoifeNKeyLimePieHazysDeeper BlueFailurelovechemorangetictac 30 votes
    NUIG
    2%
    Lia_liacarrig2007mahamageehadDr.Millah22diamondsmechengineer23 6 votes
    GMIT
    8%
    toxickmeekashortys94spinandscribblemoonflowerNewApproach[Deleted User]darraghcaleyrabUILDERtHEbOBmangledmelboixmontydoritosaywhaatnerd3000blue_belleclirionCasper89purplegreendaveKrancjar 23 votes
    NUIM
    1%
    [Deleted User]Allison91donmeister 3 votes
    UCD
    6%
    philologosAlquaOstromemilycBleed Irishmarinaxxxcrammer123How so JoeImallin9989Ck1989deadlockecian1500wwrachelmcg1989MichellenmanPrivateEyeSmudge_pot 16 votes
    DCU
    14%
    gerbilgrannyBoyeenAardSmashingPilotmuffinmanirelands_callalan4culteoin2nctimmywexdipXhristyJust-A-PhaseYuugibrgt320qBryan4presidentMuddyDogSRFC90Tarvismikeliamd99job3 37 votes
    DIT
    9%
    DiarmsquidPatricideDayshajennyqGLaDOSNiSmOFyr.FytrAdamcp898irish_boy90Diarmaid07TiroskanTazerthusspakeblixaYourNamejenfictioneagleye7InsanesomeonebuzzybeeW.Shakes-BeerEI787 25 votes
    Trinity
    8%
    Gazza22delta214*dream09*evilboyseanSteakThe VoltjoeybloggsPeadar06deestauntonpersonaltrainerTurnip2000tasha1camz09cmbclaretBambi16PlambeyjeveuxtevoirSparxxlil fire engine 23 votes
    RCSI
    18%
    andrewBadabingPurpleFistMixerCraniaTimanstolosencconzyJC06The WalshoCost Boy!!paulshirH-esperanzaphenomenonrc28lilmizzmestevegalwaysheroo_05Mark200ThePopeOfRomeilliop 47 votes
    ITC
    1%
    zeyadken_clearyVenturaeschaton 4 votes
    Tralee IT
    1%
    XyoRealistSpyA7X 3 votes
    Waterford IT
    1%
    oleary91(Toby)LauraAnnCunn 3 votes
    Sligo IT
    3%
    RoyalMarineTragamin2k2ciano1King Ludvigblue-armyMr. Blahaxel-offbeatincubuskinghaysie 9 votes
    NCAD
    1%
    bobcar61GAVAN90mr.miagipatrickdt10XoXMascaraXoX 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yep, I'll be banning you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

RCSI
    Why not a new thread though? I was all "teh what?! it's monday", then I saw the "2007". You're a right trickster you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

raah! wrote: »
    Why not a new thread though? I was all "teh what?! it's monday", then I saw the "2007". You're a right trickster you are.

haha ye i decided to dig up this thread from last year for the craic;):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

BaRcOe wrote: »
    haha ye i decided to dig up this thread from last year for the craic;):rolleyes:

lol this is very nasty :D ..... people are going to think offers are out already and they got nothing.....you're very cruel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Sligo IT
    When are the points in the irish times? Today (sun) or tomorrow (mon)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

When are the points in the irish times? Today (sun) or tomorrow (mon)?

tomorrow monday.

you might be able to get them on the online tmes from maybe 1.30am tomorrow morning, but be warned there was an error in the times points last year so don't be sure you have your course till you get the official nod from CAO at 6am

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

LIT
    Had a little panic there for half a second thinking I the offers were out today, because as soon as I find out what I get i've to go on a major hunt for accomodation and no time can be wasted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

CIT
    I know there's the "what'd you accept thread" but I thought it'd be cool to have a convenient public poll to see where all the boardsies are going and if we'll run into each other in lectures! :pac:

Cast yer votes when the offers are out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

RCSI
    oh noes! I was teh only one to post before finding out!. Most of my choices are there though... so it's fairly certain.

Edit: nvm :)

LIT
    I clicked UL because im almost 100% I'm going to get it with a tiny possibility of UCC.

Edit: whoops, damn my attention skills, forgot to wait till the cao offers are out.
    Doesn't change anything really but sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,941 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

UCC
    At least I hope to be going to LIT... didn't read your post before casting my vote!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

CIT
    Ah sher. Unless my course jumps up by 200-odd points I'm definitely going to UCC! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

RCSI
    Trinity for me.

Unless 3 courses just 40 points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Trinity
    I hope dit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

CIT
    go ucc!!!
    is taking a year out

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭oleary91

Waterford IT
    Tralee IT:)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

best of luck fellas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

GMIT
    Someone told me they used to put the points on Teletext at midnight, does anyone know if this still happens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Trinity
    I'm never leaving!!!

Mwahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

NUIM
    pathway33 wrote: »
    lol this is very nasty :D ..... people are going to think offers are out already and they got nothing.....you're very cruel :D

thats exactly what I thought!! lol. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

RCSI
    Cut and made a new thread. God damn you all and your thread-reincarnating ways. They're gone for a reason damnit!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

RCSI
    The 'so-who's-going-where' poll would probably better if it could be intergrated into this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Decerto

RCSI
    What time offers come at?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

RCSI
    Online @ 6am

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

RCSI
    Come on Irish Times, let's get cracking on the online publishing of this newspaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

RCSI
    What time does the Irish Times usually publish the newspaper at online? On the 8 aug the Irish independent had a piece giving a rough idea of demand for courses this year, for example it said demand for law was 'down slightly' on last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Em_2008

^^^ are they really gonna post the points before the CAO offers are out tho??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

RCSI
    andrew wrote: »
    The 'so-who's-going-where' poll would probably better if it could be intergrated into this thread?
    Seems like it... here comes a messy merge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

RCSI
    rc28 wrote: »
    What time does the Irish Times usually publish the newspaper at online? On the 8 aug the Irish independent had a piece giving a rough idea of demand for courses this year, for example it said demand for law was 'down slightly' on last year.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055137669

^Thread about the Irish Times article about the first round last year. The thread was started at 2:10am so I guess it was published not long before.

Reading the thread, they didn't seem to publish the entire points list.

• Advertisement

LIT
    Well im gonna stay up then in case they do it again this year, failing that ill be awake around 6 anyway.

Advertisement