Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post if your watching Indian Big Brother

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I have started this thread for when our BB is over , and some of us want to keep watching and posting while Jade is in the Bigg Boss House.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've no interest in buying into the publicity machine for that rotten, desperate, racist bully of a woman.

She'll probably ask if their God lives in a zoo and cause another riot.

BIG Brother legend Jade Goody has cervical cancer, it was revealed last night.

The reality TV star, 27, received the bombshell news as she was appearing in the Indian version of the Channel 4 show.

SNN1903WR-180_558119a.jpg Bigg Boss ... Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty

Mum-of-two Jade who shot to fame in BB3, was said to be devastated after hearing tests proved positive for the disease.
    She was called into the Diary Room and told of the findings by her consultant.
    Jade then ran out in hysterics and made a tearful announcement to her housemates that she had cancer.
    She was immediately withdrawn from the show and was being flown home for treatment last night.

The star had undergone hospital tests earlier this month after her third cancer scare.
    It followed four mystery collapses.
    But she decided to go into the Indian programme, called Bigg Boss, to try to make amends for the race storm during last year’s Celebrity Big Brother.
    It is being hosted by Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty, 33, who was allegedly racially abused by Jade in the 2007 series.
    A close friend said last night: “She was called into the Diary Room and spoke to her agent, then her consultant in the UK.
    “She burst into tears and ran out and said to her housemates, ‘I have cancer’.
    “Jade was then led out of the house and she is coming back to England to see another consultant.”
    Jade’s spokesman said: “She went for tests and results have come back and she has cancer.”
    There was mystery last night over whether the footage would be screened.
    Jade, from Upshire, Essex, was previously tested for bowel cancer in 2006 and ovarian cancer in 2004, but was given the all-clear both times.

I would not wish this on anyone , I did like her in BB3 because she came across so Ditzy but quickly changed my mind when her true colours came to the surface.
    All the same , it looks like this is true and I hope for her childrens sake she gets through this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I hope she comes out the other side all the better after it. She has been ill for awhile and to find out this is horrible.

I hope she comes out the other side all the better after it. She has been ill for awhile and to find out this is horrible.

It is a scarey word for anyone to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That's awful-I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I wonder if it is actually cancer or pre-cancerous cell changes and she's panicking? I'm sure she would've had recent smear tests as her kids are so young.

Apologies, I just read it again. If her spokesman says so it must be a reality. :(

She collapsed the other week at her home and when she came too she was bleeding and rang and ambulance.

It must have been a massive shock.
    What I cant understand is why she would be allowed to run back out to the HMs ?.
    They would be still picking me up off the floor.
    Shock , I suppose.
    Horrible news either way.
    I hope she was told in person and not via camera link in the Diary Room.
    That would explain her running out.

That's terrible!If she's suffering symptoms as full on as that it doesn't sound like its been caught early.

• Advertisement

Crap.
    Poor Jade.

What in all honesty possessed her to enter a reality show in a foreign country if she was as ill as that? She must really need the cash.

Thats the only thing I can think of too.6.gif

I think she was in and out of hospital like three times and they couldnt find out what was wrong.

Im not nesscessarily sure its to do with money im sure she is gettin paid well for but she is well off from all her endevours after BB.

I think she was in and out of hospital like three times and they couldnt find out what was wrong.

Im not nesscessarily sure its to do with money im sure she is gettin paid well for but she is well off from all her endevours after BB.

She spent quite heavily and from some papers reports she was paid one hundred thousand to go in.

Some people are just mad

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=877092

That poster must be a heartless fcuker.

Just seen it now.
    10.gif Enough said.

Yup there're some heartless folk out there alright. You'd have to be psychotic to have that viewpoint.
    In saying that wouldn't you think the last thing you'd be able to do would be to broadcast it. It's just that it'd be so terrifying a thing to be told you wouldn't want to even speak the words to anyone 'til it sank in. I suppose everyone is different.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

CHD wrote: »
    Controversial.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

CHD wrote: »
    Thats such a pathetic thing to say. No-one deserves that no matter what they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

As ignorant, annoying, and chavy as she was, no one deserves that, and I can only imagine how much more difficult it must be to take after fighting off two earlier scares of cancer.

Without sounding crude, if she can come through this, I have a funny feeling this might be the thing which turns her carear around again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

How can you say her getting cancer is Karma? Yeah she's annoying but she hasn't hurt anyone. Saying a few silly things without thinking and being annoying means you deserve to get cancer now does it?! :rolleyes:

Clare Bear wrote: »
    How can you say her getting cancer is Karma? Yeah she's annoying but she hasn't hurt anyone. Saying a few silly things without thinking and being annoying means you deserve to get cancer now does it?! :rolleyes:

Well said.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Terrible news wouldn't wish that on anyone hope she comes through it ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭heymayo

Ya i think everyone is in the same frame of mind, Shes a Twat but noone deserves cancer. Sad News . A nurse was telling me today that its not a type of cancer which can kill you.

heymayo wrote: »
    Ya i think everyone is in the same frame of mind, Shes a Twat but noone deserves cancer. Sad News . A nurse was telling me today that its not a type of cancer which can kill you.

It is I'm afraid , but they say it has been caught early.
    From news reports there are 2 types and Jade has the bad news type.
    But as I said they have caught it early so fingers crossed.
    To the imbeciles who say she deserves it or KARMA as one did , remember that she has children who will be affected by this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIWkY37LC64

Clip of Jade getting her phone call in the Diary Room.
    So much for her running screaming to tell the housemates.
    Its a sad clip.

Wow poor Jade i dont believe she is a bad person at all i still like her and always have, has she done some bad things yes but i dont think it out weighs the other good stuff she has done.

• Advertisement

Doctors don't normally give you results over the phone do they? Maybe uk ones are different. Usually a secretary tells you they have your results in and you have to brick it all the way to the hospital. I suppose the situation Jade's in is different, but she shouldn't've been told over the phone like that. God help her.:(

Advertisement