Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your DIT's 2008/2009

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Name: John Rooney
    Year/Course: DT249-1 ( evenings are tough)
    Societies/Clubs/interests: Looking for info on Texas Holdem, seen it advertised at beginning of the year.
    How to notice: May look like i'm asleep in class - but i'm not, im listening to everything, I swear

• Registered Users Posts: 12 STOKESY_01

Name: Chris Stokes
    Year/Course: Dt028/2
    Societies/Clubs/interests: joined loads in 1st year wasn't bothered in 2nd so that would be done
    How to notice: Coming from E- Block usually waaring a hoody with a car forum address o the front be it dtdirl or Torque-irl.

Might see yas around

• Registered Users Posts: 10 caislean6

Name: Paul
    Year/Course: DT004/3 (hopefully)
    Societies/Clubs/interests: surf club and basketball club. interested in listening and playing music...and alcohol!
    How to notice: just chillin' in the SU in BST having a few games of pool or whatever

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Someone make one for 09/10, I'm not bothered :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

Someone make one for 09/10, I'm not bothered :pac:

Done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Not Interested

ok so this is the first time ive used boards but here it goes..
    Name: Amy
    Year/Course: DT203 - Forensic and Environmental Analysis First Year
    Societies/Clubs/interests: Love Sports.. hope to get really involved in stuff when i get started
    How to notice: I'll be chattin away in a donegal accent :p and lookin pretty confused..
    oopies wrong year..

Advertisement